Subject: Re: Fwd: Withdrawal Request [#2028992]
From: Jordan Kleen <[email-masked]>
To: Support-VegasRio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 20:34:07 -0500

YOUR TEAM as you say, has thus far been less than impressive, and have
either failed to execute their duties and responsibilities. Or the timeline
and sequence of events that you and your team relay to customers is utter
bullshit- that you and your team continue to perpetuate with indifference
to customer expectations. See, when you tell us the customers what the
process is, and what amount of time the steps of the process take.  You are
in fact telling us "this is what we are going to do" or "this is what is
going to happen"  essentially saying "here is what to expect".  You see
that there? see what you did?  YOU GAVE US EXPECTATIONS that we EXPECT to
be met.  You and your team have done this several times.  By telling me "TO
WAIT FOR A RESPONSE, THEY WILL SOON GET BACK TO YOU"  So why dont you give
me your definition of "soon" .  Is it 2 weeks? 10 days? how about a week?
maybe 4 or 5 days?  Because I believe soon is 1 or 2 days,  Because when
someone says a "in a few days" you automatically think 3 don't you?  Right
now your thinking "fuck, he's got me there"  and I HAVE BEEN WAITNG OVER 2
WEEKS  FOR A PROCESS THAT YOU SAY SHOULD TAKE 2-3 DAYS! I have now waited
longer than you claim the ENTIRE PROCESS should take.  I have been told the
same thing continually for going on nearly 2 weeks. That it is still under
review. YOU ARE TRYING TO TELL ME that it has not progressed, from step 1
to step 2 of a 2 step process IN 2WEEKS??!!!! that is simply UNBELIEVABLE.
I'm tired of getting the run around and bullshit answers that make no
sense.  I have resigned myself to the fact you most likely will not payout
my winnings, and are a SCAM casino.  you sure feel pretty SCAMmy with this
issue and my interactions with CSR's in live chat. its either that or you
and are hoping and counting on people forgetting about their winnings or
giving up when being given bullshit excuses and answers over and over by
the staff.   Either way is shitty and terrible customer service if not an
outright lie.    I will not continue to wait for the response that never
comes, or accept another bullshit runaround answer.   I want my payout.
Make it happen. It will save me the trouble of POSTING every live chat
screenshot from every live chat session,  every e mail to and from you
guys, and every KYC issue you guys tried to pull to avoid paying.   ON
EVERY FORUM, BLOG, BONUS PAGE, REVIEW SITE and SOCIAL PAGE  I can  telling
PEOPLE to avoid this BULLSHIT for their own good because this is terrible
service at its finest,  I run my own affiliate page.  I was checking you
guys out to see if Id like you on my page. NOT A CHANCE IN HELL.

On Thu, Apr 27, 2023 at 12:37 AM Support-VegasRio <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> -- reply above this line --
>
> *Dear Jordan,*
>
> Greetings from Vegas Rio Casino! I hope you are doing great.
>
> We have checked and seen that your withdrawal is under review by our risk
> and compliance team, they will soon verify and fund your winnings.
>
> We request you wait for the response from my team, they will soon get back
> to you.
>
> If you have any more concerns don't hesitate to chat with us.
>
> Take Care,
>
> Regards,
>
> Support Team,
>
> Vegas Rio Casino
>
>
> Your supportdeskcasino Team,
> ------------------------------
> *We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not,
> please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to
> your account
> <https://supportdesk.casinosupport.net/view.php?auth=o1x1yqqaacloeaaau%2F5%2FOaThRepImA%3D%3D>
> for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses.*
>